In episode #2256, Neil and Eric talk about how to get better at marketing in 2023. Tuning in, you’ll hear our tips and strategies for how to improve your marketing, along with recommendations for resources that can help you discover what works and what doesn’t. We also discuss the value of live marketing events, how to run experiments, and why internships can teach you so much. You won’t want to miss this episode!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Get Better At Marketing In 2023.
- [00:45] Resources you can use to improve your marketing skills.
- [01:27] What you can learn from live marketing events.
- [01:56] How to run one experiment a week to improve your marketing.
- [02:11] Communities you can join to share and discover effective marketing strategies.
- [03:07] The value of internships.
- [03:50] Visit https://marketingschool.io/jobs to access our jobs board!
- [04:03] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:10] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Online Marketing Made Easy Podcast
- Vanessa Lau on YouTube
- Neil Patel on YouTube
- Traffic ThinkTank
- Marketing School Jobs Board
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....