In episode #1555, we discuss how to get all your creative work made. When it comes to designing creatives, there is a tool for every need and budget, from the most entry-level to the highest-end tools. Tune in to hear how you can get some design help so you don’t have to do it all!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get Creatives Made
- [00:34] If you have good ideas for creatives, the challenging part is making them.
- [00:48] To get videos created, check out Duck Video, Chamber Media, and Harmon Brothers.
- [01:39] Use Design Pickle that can create images for you quickly.
- [01:49] Go to Upwork for content and video creation and development.
- [01:54] CodeCanyon offers pre-made tools that you can modify or white label.
- [02:04] Sites like Dribbble and 99design can help you find designers and inspiration.
- [02:47] Where to go to repurpose your content and segment it into multiple pieces.
- [03:06] If you have the budget, find help instead of doing everything yourself.
- [03:15] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...