In episode #942, we discuss how to get results from content marketing. Tune in to hear how you can amp up your content marketing game.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get Exponential Results With Your Content Marketing
- [00:45] We have blog content that is mediocre in terms of production and quality.
- [01:18] You have to look for winning content.
- [01:45] Go look at your best-performing content and increase results there.
- [02:08] Look at the keywords driving most of your traffic on GSC, plug those into UberSuggest and re-write your content to make it longer and use the long-tail variations of the keywords.
- [02:42] The 80/20 rule is generally true.
- [03:00] Use Clickflow or GSC to split test your headlines.
- [03:33] A/B testing your content is important.
- [03:45] It’s a little effort for great results.
- [03:58] As other related sites or sites you’ve mentioned for a Tweet or share.
- [04:22] Pillar pages are well-designed chapters of information.
- [04:48] Each chapter should be 4000-5000 words.
- [05:00] The links are internal and interconnected. It’s a great way to increase rankings.
- [05:36] It’s a pain to update content, but it’s important.
- [05:47] That’s it for today!
- [05:51] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1772, we talk about why acting rich is the easiest way to go broke! There is a difference between being wealthy, and being rich, and we explore what that means in terms of sustainability a...
In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come aw...
In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and f...