In episode #942, we discuss how to get results from content marketing. Tune in to hear how you can amp up your content marketing game.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get Exponential Results With Your Content Marketing
- [00:45] We have blog content that is mediocre in terms of production and quality.
- [01:18] You have to look for winning content.
- [01:45] Go look at your best-performing content and increase results there.
- [02:08] Look at the keywords driving most of your traffic on GSC, plug those into UberSuggest and re-write your content to make it longer and use the long-tail variations of the keywords.
- [02:42] The 80/20 rule is generally true.
- [03:00] Use Clickflow or GSC to split test your headlines.
- [03:33] A/B testing your content is important.
- [03:45] It’s a little effort for great results.
- [03:58] As other related sites or sites you’ve mentioned for a Tweet or share.
- [04:22] Pillar pages are well-designed chapters of information.
- [04:48] Each chapter should be 4000-5000 words.
- [05:00] The links are internal and interconnected. It’s a great way to increase rankings.
- [05:36] It’s a pain to update content, but it’s important.
- [05:47] That’s it for today!
- [05:51] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1468, we share why you should prioritize content creation in 2020. The average person consumes high volumes of content daily, whether in the form text, video, or audio, so you want to make...
In episode #1467, we discuss the recent Pier 1 Imports Transaction and what we can all learn from it. Most people thought that Tai Lopez was just a wealthy guy with Lamborghinis, but he is showing the...
In episode #1466, we talk about why Twitter is an underrated social media platform. Compared to most other channels, Twitter has many high net worth individuals engaging and sharing valuable informati...