In Episode #413, Eric and Neil discuss how to get good photos and audio files for your content. Tune in to discover where you can get royalty-free photos and audio files and why it’s advantageous for you to add media to your content today!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Get Good Photos and Audio Files for Your Content
- 00:40 – People want to see videos or other media formats aside from the usual text
- 00:52 – People can easily digest information from audio and video
- 00:59 – An audio file doesn’t necessarily mean that it has to have context, it can be a background sound that catches your audience’s attention
- 01:18 – You want to have visual images with your content to keep readers engaged
- 01:30 – There are new artists on YouTube who want their music out so maybe you can use them royalty-free and just add credits
- 01:47 – You can also find other audio files from AudioJungle
- 01:52 – For photos, you can check Twenty20 and Canva
- 02:28 – Neil pays for his photos from Fotolia
- 02:44 – Use the half size download which still has a high resolution
- 03:16 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:55 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 04:08 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Adding any media to your content will make it more engaging for the viewer.
- There are sources that you can use that are royalty-free—just don’t forget to give credit.
- Utilize media—just make sure whatever you use relates to your content.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....