In Episode #413, Eric and Neil discuss how to get good photos and audio files for your content. Tune in to discover where you can get royalty-free photos and audio files and why it’s advantageous for you to add media to your content today!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Get Good Photos and Audio Files for Your Content
- 00:40 – People want to see videos or other media formats aside from the usual text
- 00:52 – People can easily digest information from audio and video
- 00:59 – An audio file doesn’t necessarily mean that it has to have context, it can be a background sound that catches your audience’s attention
- 01:18 – You want to have visual images with your content to keep readers engaged
- 01:30 – There are new artists on YouTube who want their music out so maybe you can use them royalty-free and just add credits
- 01:47 – You can also find other audio files from AudioJungle
- 01:52 – For photos, you can check Twenty20 and Canva
- 02:28 – Neil pays for his photos from Fotolia
- 02:44 – Use the half size download which still has a high resolution
- 03:16 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:55 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 04:08 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Adding any media to your content will make it more engaging for the viewer.
- There are sources that you can use that are royalty-free—just don’t forget to give credit.
- Utilize media—just make sure whatever you use relates to your content.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...