In episode #586, Eric and Neil explain how you can get rich people to part with their money. Tune in to hear how you can convince rich people to invest or become clients themselves.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get Money out of Rich People
- [00:43] Eric has gotten money from people by networking and then identifying what their companies’ challenges were and coming up with solutions.
- [01:04] He waited a few months to hit these people up for money.
- [01:30] Get to know people before you ask for money!
- [01:50] Give help, show your value, and offer something.
- [02:15] Always ask what challenges they are facing, which is a great conversation starter.
- [02:45] Have multiple touchpoints and remain top-of-mind.
- [03:20] Nextiva was founded by the guys who created Endurance International and iPowerWeb.
- [03:40] Eric didn’t pitch the Nextiva founder; the founder reached out to get Eric speak at a conference.
- [04:00] Eric went because he saw Steve Wozniak would be speaking at this conference.
- [04:10] They then developed a relationship and he came to Eric to ask for help.
- [04:27] Usually, this is unique, but the key is they had established a relationship before the topic of business was broached.
- [05:24] That’s it for today!
- [05:28] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #869, we discuss how books can make you more money. Tune in to hear how a book can increase your sales numbers....
In episode #868, we discuss a tactic that the best marketers use. Tune in to hear what you can do to up your game....
In episode #867, we discuss 7 email marketing hacks that you probably aren’t leveraging. Tune in to hear what tactics you shouldn’t take for granted....