In Episode #394, Eric and Neil discuss how to get more business value out of LinkedIn. Tune in to learn how LinkedIn is enhancing its platform to create more engagement amongst its users, and the very real benefits of updating your LinkedIn profile daily.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Get More Business Value Out of LinkedIn
- 00:34 – Eric is really spending time on LinkedIn at the moment
- 00:48 – Eric and Neil are both posting on LinkedIn every day and the engagement is great
- 01:29 – Spend just a couple of minutes every morning to update your LinkedIn to engage with your audience
- 02:00 – With LinkedIn, you have to participate
- 02:11 – Neil takes his most popular blog on LinkedIn by posting the first few sentences and adding a read more link
- 02:20 – It drives tons of traffic
- 02:28 – Neil participates in groups and messages potential business partners using his personal account
- 02:41 – Just last month, Neil generated more revenue on LinkedIn than Facebook
- 02:50 – LinkedIn now can target companies in groups
- 03:10 – Things are ramping up on LinkedIn and video advertising is becoming a big thing
- 03:37 – Eric uses Dux-Soup with LinkedIn Helper which allows you to visit targeted multiple profiles
- 04:39 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription of Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 05:20 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 05:24 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Post daily updates to have a consistent engagement.
- LinkedIn is adding more features that let you interact with a targeted audience.
- Advertising on LinkedIn is also improving and its video ads will be the next big thing.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2684, we delve deep into the value of podcasting, particularly from an M&A perspective as our guest, Ralph Burns, discusses purchasing a podcast and its impact on business. ...
In episode #2683, we discuss the effectiveness of Super Bowl ads and the rise of deepfake technology. We delve into the astronomical costs of Super Bowl ads, questioning their return on investment (RO...
Syed Balkhi and Eric Siu discuss the power of compounding and the importance of maintaining friendships with other high performers. Syed shares his philosophy of giving unconditionally and compounding...