In episode #624, Eric and Neil discuss how you can get more out of your day. Tune in to hear how you should be organizing your life.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get More Out of Your Day
- [00:40] Google “Michael Hyatt Perfect Day”, which will explain how to block out your day.
- [00:53] Eric and Neil record at a set time every week.
- [01:07] Thursdays are Eric’s content days. Fridays are for his SAS products.
- [02:05] Eric will do networking events, dinners, etc., because it is a priority for growing his business.
- [02:40] Figure out your end goal and cut everything else out.
- [03:00] Neil doesn’t do networking events, rather he does actual tasks.
- [03:15] He feels that if he hasn’t accomplished his goals, he can’t rest, so he doesn’t care about work/life balance: he works through illnesses and holidays.
- [03:29] Mark Schuster did a blog post “Learning Before Earning”, which you should read.
- [04:09] The book, The One Thing, tells you to pick your most important goal and to just focus on that.
- [05:06] Building or fostering good habits is key.
- [05:15] You have to rank things to determine which is the most urgent/important.
- [05:42] Check out Rescue Time: It will show you how you are spending your time and allow you to cut the fat.
- [06:15] Delegate!
- [07:10] That’s all for today!
- [07:16] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he c...
In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring t...
In episode #1812, Neil and Eric talk about why most people don’t finish courses. Trying to get someone to be engaged during an online course is not easy, which is why you have to go the extra mile t...