In episode #1492, we talk about how you can get more podcast listeners. As podcasts continue to grow as a medium, now is a better time than ever to pour some energy into growing your platform. Tune in to hear about how collaboration, content repurposing and consistency can serve you and your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How You Can Get More Podcast Listeners.
- [00:40] The continual growth of podcasts and the influence of the pandemic.
- [00:50] Consistency is key — sticking with the project will bring you success.
- [01:31] Promote your content through all your channels so people know about it.
- [02:00] Repurposing your content and making the most of what you have.
- [02:55] Directing traffic to old episodes — do not neglect them!
- [03:40] Collaborating and making use of extra marketing for both parties.
- [03:56] That’s pretty much it!
- [04:01] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...