In episode #1492, we talk about how you can get more podcast listeners. As podcasts continue to grow as a medium, now is a better time than ever to pour some energy into growing your platform. Tune in to hear about how collaboration, content repurposing and consistency can serve you and your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How You Can Get More Podcast Listeners.
- [00:40] The continual growth of podcasts and the influence of the pandemic.
- [00:50] Consistency is key — sticking with the project will bring you success.
- [01:31] Promote your content through all your channels so people know about it.
- [02:00] Repurposing your content and making the most of what you have.
- [02:55] Directing traffic to old episodes — do not neglect them!
- [03:40] Collaborating and making use of extra marketing for both parties.
- [03:56] That’s pretty much it!
- [04:01] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...