In episode #1750, we talk about the value of reviews and show you a few ways of getting them without asking explicitly. The fact of the matter is that you won’t get feedback or reviews without asking, but there are ways of getting this information without making people feel like you are asking them for something. Tune in and hear what they are!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get More Reviews Without Asking.
- [00:30] Why reviews are important.
- [00:47] How to ask for reviews without explicitly asking.
- [02:22] Differentiating the signal from the noise when it comes to feedback.
- [03:30] Getting more feedback opportunities by using more channels.
- [03:43] Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....
In episode #2409, Neil and Eric talk about how YouTube and Spotify are changing the podcast game. You might think that with five to 10 million podcasts in existence, the world of podcasts is saturated...