In episode #1750, we talk about the value of reviews and show you a few ways of getting them without asking explicitly. The fact of the matter is that you won’t get feedback or reviews without asking, but there are ways of getting this information without making people feel like you are asking them for something. Tune in and hear what they are!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get More Reviews Without Asking.
- [00:30] Why reviews are important.
- [00:47] How to ask for reviews without explicitly asking.
- [02:22] Differentiating the signal from the noise when it comes to feedback.
- [03:30] Getting more feedback opportunities by using more channels.
- [03:43] Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...