In episode #1131, we discuss how to get more search hits from Google’s new algorithm. Tune in to hear how you can increase your rankings and visibility.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How to Get More “Search” From Google’s New Algorithm
- [00:32] Google now transcribes podcast audio.
- [00:40] They will then rank you organically.
- [00:56] All you have to do is submit your podcast to Google Play.
- [01:15] You don’t have to create text-based content to do well.
- [01:40] Google is trying to make it easier for different types of content to rank.
- [02:04] Spotify is also transcribing content, as well.
- [02:17] Google zero-click searches are growing.
- [02:31] That’s it for today!
- [02:40] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...