In episode #1131, we discuss how to get more search hits from Google’s new algorithm. Tune in to hear how you can increase your rankings and visibility.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How to Get More “Search” From Google’s New Algorithm
- [00:32] Google now transcribes podcast audio.
- [00:40] They will then rank you organically.
- [00:56] All you have to do is submit your podcast to Google Play.
- [01:15] You don’t have to create text-based content to do well.
- [01:40] Google is trying to make it easier for different types of content to rank.
- [02:04] Spotify is also transcribing content, as well.
- [02:17] Google zero-click searches are growing.
- [02:31] That’s it for today!
- [02:40] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...