In episode #1131, we discuss how to get more search hits from Google’s new algorithm. Tune in to hear how you can increase your rankings and visibility.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How to Get More “Search” From Google’s New Algorithm
- [00:32] Google now transcribes podcast audio.
- [00:40] They will then rank you organically.
- [00:56] All you have to do is submit your podcast to Google Play.
- [01:15] You don’t have to create text-based content to do well.
- [01:40] Google is trying to make it easier for different types of content to rank.
- [02:04] Spotify is also transcribing content, as well.
- [02:17] Google zero-click searches are growing.
- [02:31] That’s it for today!
- [02:40] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
The Quickest, Easiest Way To Connect With Top Influencers...
7 Marketing Trends We're Excited About for 2021...