In episode #1131, we discuss how to get more search hits from Google’s new algorithm. Tune in to hear how you can increase your rankings and visibility.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How to Get More “Search” From Google’s New Algorithm
- [00:32] Google now transcribes podcast audio.
- [00:40] They will then rank you organically.
- [00:56] All you have to do is submit your podcast to Google Play.
- [01:15] You don’t have to create text-based content to do well.
- [01:40] Google is trying to make it easier for different types of content to rank.
- [02:04] Spotify is also transcribing content, as well.
- [02:17] Google zero-click searches are growing.
- [02:31] That’s it for today!
- [02:40] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...