In episode #861, we discuss how you can get more search traffic in 30 days. Tune in to hear what you can do to bump up your traffic.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get More Search Traffic in 30 Days (Without Paying for It)
- [00:35] Everyone has search traffic, but how do you get more really quickly?
- [01:02] Use Google Search Console and look at the pages that are getting the most traffic.
- [01:15] Try Keyword Tool or UberSuggest and type in the keywords that are driving people to your site.
- [01:25] Take the long-tail variations and include them in your copy.
- [02:03] Eric used this technique and has increased his traffic by 20% month over month.
- [02:41] Eric and his team took content that was out of date and updated it!
- [03:05] Use the content re-usage framework to help guide you through the process of updating content.
- [03:50] That’s it for today!
- [04:00] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1546, we talk about the underutilized link between email marketing and SEO. Eric and Neil share how leveraging this untapped strategy has helped them grow in leaps and bounds and they shar...
In episode #1545, you will learn more about webinars and some ways to make them more engaging. Even in 2020, webinars are still a great way to drive sales, so it is super important that you make sure ...
In episode #1544, we discuss the value of building a defensible moat around your income. People like Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger like to invest in businesses with a moat for a good reason – th...