In episode #861, we discuss how you can get more search traffic in 30 days. Tune in to hear what you can do to bump up your traffic.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get More Search Traffic in 30 Days (Without Paying for It)
- [00:35] Everyone has search traffic, but how do you get more really quickly?
- [01:02] Use Google Search Console and look at the pages that are getting the most traffic.
- [01:15] Try Keyword Tool or UberSuggest and type in the keywords that are driving people to your site.
- [01:25] Take the long-tail variations and include them in your copy.
- [02:03] Eric used this technique and has increased his traffic by 20% month over month.
- [02:41] Eric and his team took content that was out of date and updated it!
- [03:05] Use the content re-usage framework to help guide you through the process of updating content.
- [03:50] That’s it for today!
- [04:00] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...