In episode #861, we discuss how you can get more search traffic in 30 days. Tune in to hear what you can do to bump up your traffic.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get More Search Traffic in 30 Days (Without Paying for It)
- [00:35] Everyone has search traffic, but how do you get more really quickly?
- [01:02] Use Google Search Console and look at the pages that are getting the most traffic.
- [01:15] Try Keyword Tool or UberSuggest and type in the keywords that are driving people to your site.
- [01:25] Take the long-tail variations and include them in your copy.
- [02:03] Eric used this technique and has increased his traffic by 20% month over month.
- [02:41] Eric and his team took content that was out of date and updated it!
- [03:05] Use the content re-usage framework to help guide you through the process of updating content.
- [03:50] That’s it for today!
- [04:00] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...