In episode #2262, Neil and Eric talk about how to get on the first page of Google instantly. SEO is a slow and steady game, and you need to be in it for the long haul if you want to see big, consistent returns. But that doesn’t mean you can’t institute effective strategies to get fast results. Tune in for insightful tips and practical strategies on how to rank on the first page of Google quickly and efficiently!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Get On The First Page Of Google Instantly.
- [00:25] How to use Google News to rapidly increase your traffic.
- [00:57] What you can do to utilize trends and ‘newsjacking’.
- [01:33] Understanding how Google serves its customers.
- [02:01] How to capitalize on opportunities for international expansion through Google.
- [03:15] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:20] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Exploding Topics
- My First Million Podcast
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...