In episode #1170, we unpack how to get people to respond to your emails! From using questions and personal touches to the length and tone of your emails, we cover it all. Tune in to learn how to get your response rate all the way up through well-optimized content!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get People to Respond to Your Emails.
- [00:35] The main reasons it is important to get responses.
- [01:12] Using questions in emails as a way to boost engagement and delivery.
- [02:03] Personalized elements to add the human touch to communication.
- [03:08] Keeping things brief and to the point.
- [04:24] That’s it for today!
- [04:28] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...