In episode #1170, we unpack how to get people to respond to your emails! From using questions and personal touches to the length and tone of your emails, we cover it all. Tune in to learn how to get your response rate all the way up through well-optimized content!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get People to Respond to Your Emails.
- [00:35] The main reasons it is important to get responses.
- [01:12] Using questions in emails as a way to boost engagement and delivery.
- [02:03] Personalized elements to add the human touch to communication.
- [03:08] Keeping things brief and to the point.
- [04:24] That’s it for today!
- [04:28] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...