In episode #692, Eric and Neil discuss how you can get wealthy people to respond to your emails. Tune in to hear how you can tempt people into business deals.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to get Rich People to Respond to Your EMails, When You’re a Nobody
- [00:34] Loom is a tool that allows you to make screencast videos up to 10 minutes long.
- [00:54] Someone sent Eric a personalized Loom video that address Eric and his business.
- [01:11] Eric responded, but was ultimately not interested in pursuing a partnership.
- [01:30] The response rate is a lot higher with personalized videos.
- [01:45] Your best technique is to reach out to wealthy heads of companies and let them know what their business is lacking and how you could help them improve.
- [02:30] Neil tried this technique once with a man who owned a social networking site for older people.
- [02:45] Not only did Neil get a response, but he was connected to the CEO.
- [03:01] Eric and Neil once reached out to Zynga.
- [03:25] They had a conversation, but the deal never materialized.
- [03:45] Neil sent someone a package in the mail with cash inside.
- [03:57] The note said the person could keep the money, but asked that they just get on the phone with him for 5 minutes, because he had valuable information for them.
- [04:36] Take Neil’s idea and make it your own.
- [04:45] When you are speaking to someone’s needs, it will get their attention.
- [05:00] If you are consistent, you will be successful.
- [05:10] There are plenty of people having reputation issues. If you acknowledge their dilemma, you can get them on the phone by offering a solution.
- [06:24] That’s it for today!
- [06:28] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...