In episode #692, Eric and Neil discuss how you can get wealthy people to respond to your emails. Tune in to hear how you can tempt people into business deals.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to get Rich People to Respond to Your EMails, When You’re a Nobody
- [00:34] Loom is a tool that allows you to make screencast videos up to 10 minutes long.
- [00:54] Someone sent Eric a personalized Loom video that address Eric and his business.
- [01:11] Eric responded, but was ultimately not interested in pursuing a partnership.
- [01:30] The response rate is a lot higher with personalized videos.
- [01:45] Your best technique is to reach out to wealthy heads of companies and let them know what their business is lacking and how you could help them improve.
- [02:30] Neil tried this technique once with a man who owned a social networking site for older people.
- [02:45] Not only did Neil get a response, but he was connected to the CEO.
- [03:01] Eric and Neil once reached out to Zynga.
- [03:25] They had a conversation, but the deal never materialized.
- [03:45] Neil sent someone a package in the mail with cash inside.
- [03:57] The note said the person could keep the money, but asked that they just get on the phone with him for 5 minutes, because he had valuable information for them.
- [04:36] Take Neil’s idea and make it your own.
- [04:45] When you are speaking to someone’s needs, it will get their attention.
- [05:00] If you are consistent, you will be successful.
- [05:10] There are plenty of people having reputation issues. If you acknowledge their dilemma, you can get them on the phone by offering a solution.
- [06:24] That’s it for today!
- [06:28] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....