In episode #859, we discuss how to get Sales and Marketing departments to work together. Tune in to hear how to unify these separate teams.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get Sales and Marketing to Work Together
- [00:38] You will often see the Marketing and Sales departments working against each other.
- [01:15] Figure out what would align both teams.
- [01:40] Neil has found that getting these two teams to work together is hard, unless you have a CRO.
- [02:30] Having a CRO is expensive, so if you can’t afford to hire one, having weekly meetings with both teams will be beneficial.
- [03:35] CRO’s are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- [04:00] If you’re running a small business, you’re going to have to be the glue that keeps these teams working together.
- [04:20] Use the Traction framework.
- [04:27] That’s all for today!
- [04:34] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...