In episode #859, we discuss how to get Sales and Marketing departments to work together. Tune in to hear how to unify these separate teams.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get Sales and Marketing to Work Together
- [00:38] You will often see the Marketing and Sales departments working against each other.
- [01:15] Figure out what would align both teams.
- [01:40] Neil has found that getting these two teams to work together is hard, unless you have a CRO.
- [02:30] Having a CRO is expensive, so if you can’t afford to hire one, having weekly meetings with both teams will be beneficial.
- [03:35] CRO’s are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- [04:00] If you’re running a small business, you’re going to have to be the glue that keeps these teams working together.
- [04:20] Use the Traction framework.
- [04:27] That’s all for today!
- [04:34] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #930, we discuss how to use Amazon for content and product development. Tune in to hear how you can use reviews to your advantage....
In episode #929, we discuss whether you should rebrand your logo. Tune in to hear if a rebranding is worth the trouble....