In episode #859, we discuss how to get Sales and Marketing departments to work together. Tune in to hear how to unify these separate teams.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get Sales and Marketing to Work Together
- [00:38] You will often see the Marketing and Sales departments working against each other.
- [01:15] Figure out what would align both teams.
- [01:40] Neil has found that getting these two teams to work together is hard, unless you have a CRO.
- [02:30] Having a CRO is expensive, so if you can’t afford to hire one, having weekly meetings with both teams will be beneficial.
- [03:35] CRO’s are worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- [04:00] If you’re running a small business, you’re going to have to be the glue that keeps these teams working together.
- [04:20] Use the Traction framework.
- [04:27] That’s all for today!
- [04:34] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2103, we talk about how we'd grow our podcast to five million downloads per month in the future. After the last few years of amazing growth, we are so excited about where we might be heade...
In episode #2102, we talk about how to screen for SEO talent in 2022! When building the best team that you can, you need a good process to vet potential hires and we are here to make this just a littl...
In episode #2101, Neil and Eric talk about what to do if you’re on the verge of bankruptcy. It’s okay to fail and try new things, and bankruptcy shouldn’t be associated with shame or stigma. Tun...