In episode #1293, we talk about how you can actually get sh*t done with a small team! We discuss the ideal team size, how to set out your to-do lists, hiring, communication and more! Listen in to hear how you can start getting more done with less.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get Shit Done with a Small Team!
- [00:33] How many people are on a small team?
- [01:12] Eric’s current team and how they crank out loads of video content.
- [02:33] Daily breakdowns, easy to-do lists and getting them done!
- [04:40] Minimum amounts of meetings and wasting no time on unnecessary communication.
- [05:11] Hiring the right people by setting smart tasks.
- [06:07] That’s it for today!
- [06:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1430, we share seven remote work trends that will impact your business! As the world changes in front of our eyes, remote work has been a distinct component of the professional world durin...
In episode #1429, we unpack Google's upcoming algorithm update! Google is taking more care than ever around user experience and it seems their new updates will be no different. We talk about the reaso...
In episode #1428, we talk about what you can learn from black hat SEOs! There is a whole array of strategies and tactics out there to grow you brand and boost your traffic, and some are more within th...