In episode #1293, we talk about how you can actually get sh*t done with a small team! We discuss the ideal team size, how to set out your to-do lists, hiring, communication and more! Listen in to hear how you can start getting more done with less.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get Shit Done with a Small Team!
- [00:33] How many people are on a small team?
- [01:12] Eric’s current team and how they crank out loads of video content.
- [02:33] Daily breakdowns, easy to-do lists and getting them done!
- [04:40] Minimum amounts of meetings and wasting no time on unnecessary communication.
- [05:11] Hiring the right people by setting smart tasks.
- [06:07] That’s it for today!
- [06:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1299, we discuss how Donald Trump spent over $19 million on Facebook advertising in 2019! This huge amount of money, that dwarfs the democratic budget, is symptomatic of the current media ...
In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these tr...
In episode #1297, we ask what works better for affiliates, niche content or general news? There are a number of different routes you can take with your affiliate marketing, from very general to very n...