In episode #1293, we talk about how you can actually get sh*t done with a small team! We discuss the ideal team size, how to set out your to-do lists, hiring, communication and more! Listen in to hear how you can start getting more done with less.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get Shit Done with a Small Team!
- [00:33] How many people are on a small team?
- [01:12] Eric’s current team and how they crank out loads of video content.
- [02:33] Daily breakdowns, easy to-do lists and getting them done!
- [04:40] Minimum amounts of meetings and wasting no time on unnecessary communication.
- [05:11] Hiring the right people by setting smart tasks.
- [06:07] That’s it for today!
- [06:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...