In episode #1293, we talk about how you can actually get sh*t done with a small team! We discuss the ideal team size, how to set out your to-do lists, hiring, communication and more! Listen in to hear how you can start getting more done with less.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get Shit Done with a Small Team!
- [00:33] How many people are on a small team?
- [01:12] Eric’s current team and how they crank out loads of video content.
- [02:33] Daily breakdowns, easy to-do lists and getting them done!
- [04:40] Minimum amounts of meetings and wasting no time on unnecessary communication.
- [05:11] Hiring the right people by setting smart tasks.
- [06:07] That’s it for today!
- [06:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...