In episode #1293, we talk about how you can actually get sh*t done with a small team! We discuss the ideal team size, how to set out your to-do lists, hiring, communication and more! Listen in to hear how you can start getting more done with less.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get Shit Done with a Small Team!
- [00:33] How many people are on a small team?
- [01:12] Eric’s current team and how they crank out loads of video content.
- [02:33] Daily breakdowns, easy to-do lists and getting them done!
- [04:40] Minimum amounts of meetings and wasting no time on unnecessary communication.
- [05:11] Hiring the right people by setting smart tasks.
- [06:07] That’s it for today!
- [06:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...