In Episode #154, Eric and Neil teach entrepreneurs how to get started with Faceboook Ads. Facebook Ads have proven to be a really effective tool to grow conversion and traffic. Business owners are now able to customize more of their ads on this platform without needing to be technical. Listen as Neil and Eric provide you with great advice on how to get started with Facebook Ads.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to Get Started with Facebook Ads
- 00:48 – Boosting your posts
- 01:04 – Digital Marketer’s Podcast episode on boosting posts has in-depth information on the topic
- 01:18 – Boost what gets people engaged or what you want
- 01:34 – Boosting does NOT have to be expensive
- 01:54 – Neil loves to spend on page likes
- 02:14 – Spending money on likes is like building your own platform
- 02:37 – Targeting your audience on geographic location, interests, etc. doesn’t work well unless you have an email list similar to it
- 03:22 – Build lookalike audiences
- 03:40 – Use Google Tag Manager to set your pixels
- 04:37 – Don’t do complex stuff just yet
- 04:47 – FIRST, use Facebook traffic for brand awareness
- 05:24 – AdEspresso has ads templates which you can pull ideas from
- 05:48 – HelloBar is a tool you can use to collect more page likes
- 05:51 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Start with the simple ads and prove its effectivity BEFORE trying out complex ones.
- Do NOT forget to set-up yours pixels, first.
- Facebook ads can be used for different purposes – not just for conversions.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1546, we talk about the underutilized link between email marketing and SEO. Eric and Neil share how leveraging this untapped strategy has helped them grow in leaps and bounds and they shar...
In episode #1545, you will learn more about webinars and some ways to make them more engaging. Even in 2020, webinars are still a great way to drive sales, so it is super important that you make sure ...
In episode #1544, we discuss the value of building a defensible moat around your income. People like Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger like to invest in businesses with a moat for a good reason – th...