In episode #1013, we discuss how to get started with paid performance marketing. Tune in to hear our tips for making this type of marketing work for you.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get Started with Paid Performance Marketing
- [00:40] Affiliate marketing can be performance marketing.
- [01:05] Paid performance marketing is taking a financial risk, but getting paid per lead.
- [01:25] Neil thinks it is running paid ads.
- [01:40] Facebook loves paid ads.
- [02:02] Go to your competitors’ fan pages and look at their info and ads link.
- [02:26] SEMRush is good for this research, as well.
- [03:25] Tracking and attribution is important.
- [03:34] Leaddyno is a great tool for this.
- [04:02] De-risk yourself when starting out and start with a smaller budget that you can afford to lose.
- [04:41] Focus on one area before you focus on too many things and spread yourself thin.
- [05:19] That’s it for today!
- [05:24] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1115, we discuss marketing tactics on which we disagree. Tune in to hear why we don’t see eye-to-eye on everything....
In episode #1114, we discuss whether Patreon is worth using. Tune in to hear if you should be using or ignoring Patreon....