In episode #1013, we discuss how to get started with paid performance marketing. Tune in to hear our tips for making this type of marketing work for you.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get Started with Paid Performance Marketing
- [00:40] Affiliate marketing can be performance marketing.
- [01:05] Paid performance marketing is taking a financial risk, but getting paid per lead.
- [01:25] Neil thinks it is running paid ads.
- [01:40] Facebook loves paid ads.
- [02:02] Go to your competitors’ fan pages and look at their info and ads link.
- [02:26] SEMRush is good for this research, as well.
- [03:25] Tracking and attribution is important.
- [03:34] Leaddyno is a great tool for this.
- [04:02] De-risk yourself when starting out and start with a smaller budget that you can afford to lose.
- [04:41] Focus on one area before you focus on too many things and spread yourself thin.
- [05:19] That’s it for today!
- [05:24] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....