In episode #1013, we discuss how to get started with paid performance marketing. Tune in to hear our tips for making this type of marketing work for you.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get Started with Paid Performance Marketing
- [00:40] Affiliate marketing can be performance marketing.
- [01:05] Paid performance marketing is taking a financial risk, but getting paid per lead.
- [01:25] Neil thinks it is running paid ads.
- [01:40] Facebook loves paid ads.
- [02:02] Go to your competitors’ fan pages and look at their info and ads link.
- [02:26] SEMRush is good for this research, as well.
- [03:25] Tracking and attribution is important.
- [03:34] Leaddyno is a great tool for this.
- [04:02] De-risk yourself when starting out and start with a smaller budget that you can afford to lose.
- [04:41] Focus on one area before you focus on too many things and spread yourself thin.
- [05:19] That’s it for today!
- [05:24] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...