In episode #1151, we discuss how to get the most out of Google Analytics. From independent bloggers to Google’s own tools and services there is a wealth of ways you can improve your game, right at your fingertips! Tune in to hear us unpack everything you need to know about SEO and beyond!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get the Most Out of Google Analytics.
- [00:30] Tapping into Avinash Kaushik’s wealth of knowledge!
- [01:17] Using cohort reports for the time increments that suit you.
- [02:28] Adding annotations to track big events and changes in traffic.
- [02:47] Advanced segmentation; getting particular about your site’s visitors.
- [03:05] Linking to Google Ads and Search Console!
- [03:17] Google’s cross device feature and adjusting messages accordingly.
- [04:20] The usefulness of multi-touch attribution for a clearer picture.
- [04:51] E-commerce and goal tracking, and using Google Tag Manager.
- [05:10] The high quality benchmarking capabilities of Google Analytics.
- [05:46] That is it for today!
- [05:51] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...