In Episode #337, Eric and Neil discuss how to get your blog readers to come back to your site. Tune in to learn how you can keep your readers up to date on all your content, the importance of bringing your readers back to your website, and how being everywhere (on social media) results in your being top of mind!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Get Your Blog Readers to Come Back to Your Site
- 00:35 – Retarget your readers
- 00:49 – Use OneSignal which is a push notification software
- 01:03 – You can get a high click through rate and it’s very effective
- 01:15 – Facebook Messenger bots and ads can turn your reader into a subscriber
- 01:45 – Another strategy is to collect emails
- 02:00 – Every time you publish a blog post, broadcast to them and link them back to your website
- 02:05 – It is good for engagement and sales in the future
- 02:14 – Create a great intro email
- 02:28 – Set up a workflow at Meet Edgar
- 02:34 – “You want to be everywhere”
- 02:54 – Once you get someone to subscribe to one of your channels, have an exit pop up that will ask them to subscribe to one of your other channels
- 03:36 – Doing the cross-motion with your social media channels makes it easier for your readers to come back
- 03:53 – There’s a higher chance of your readers seeing your updates if they are tuned in to all your social media channels
- 04:07 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Retargeting has always been a necessary action to take to make your readers circle back to your blog.
- Leverage as many social media channels as you can and ensure your readers are aware of all of them—this way, they won’t skip a beat.
- Be EVERYWHERE to be top of mind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...