In Episode #337, Eric and Neil discuss how to get your blog readers to come back to your site. Tune in to learn how you can keep your readers up to date on all your content, the importance of bringing your readers back to your website, and how being everywhere (on social media) results in your being top of mind!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Get Your Blog Readers to Come Back to Your Site
- 00:35 – Retarget your readers
- 00:49 – Use OneSignal which is a push notification software
- 01:03 – You can get a high click through rate and it’s very effective
- 01:15 – Facebook Messenger bots and ads can turn your reader into a subscriber
- 01:45 – Another strategy is to collect emails
- 02:00 – Every time you publish a blog post, broadcast to them and link them back to your website
- 02:05 – It is good for engagement and sales in the future
- 02:14 – Create a great intro email
- 02:28 – Set up a workflow at Meet Edgar
- 02:34 – “You want to be everywhere”
- 02:54 – Once you get someone to subscribe to one of your channels, have an exit pop up that will ask them to subscribe to one of your other channels
- 03:36 – Doing the cross-motion with your social media channels makes it easier for your readers to come back
- 03:53 – There’s a higher chance of your readers seeing your updates if they are tuned in to all your social media channels
- 04:07 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Retargeting has always been a necessary action to take to make your readers circle back to your blog.
- Leverage as many social media channels as you can and ensure your readers are aware of all of them—this way, they won’t skip a beat.
- Be EVERYWHERE to be top of mind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...