In episode #522, Eric and Neil outline ways that anyone can gain more Facebook fans without having to use paid ads. Tune in to hear their stellar advice on how to build a strong following.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get Your First 1,000 Facebook Fans Without Paid Ads
- [00:36] Facebook is still important because they link back to other social media apps.
- [00:58] Blast your email list or whatever social assets that you have.
- [01:12] In your very first email, link to your Facebook page.
- [01:24] Use an exit pop-up on your website. For this, Neil likes to use Hello Bar on his Quick Sprout site.
- [01:33] Using this tactic, Neil gets about 1,000 fans per week
- [02:00] Think about who you can partner with for things like joint webinars; this will expand your reach.
- [02:40] You could get 50-100 more followers/subscribers doing collaborations.
- [02:58] If you want a lot of fans, join Facebook groups that relate to your business and participate. This means that you have to get in on conversations or even start them.
- [03:32] You can take shortcuts, but shortcuts won’t get you loyal fans.
- [03:41] “Give before you ask.” -Neil Patel
- [03:47] Neil and Eric give a ton of free advice in order to get return customers and to build an active and enthusiastic fan base.
- [04:17] Eric thinks giveaways are helpful to building a fanbase. KingSumo or Vyper are great ways to facilitate this.
- [04:59] Neil likes content gates: he blocks off certain content and makes it “premium” content that is only available to Facebook fans.
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:30] Go to singlegrain.com/giveaway if you want to get in on a special giveaway opportunity!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...