In episode #489, Eric and Neil give advice on how to increase the number of your Instagram followers. A lot of it is as simple as interacting and engaging others on the social media platform. Listen in for more specific advice on how to get your first thousand followers.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:28] Today’s Topic: How to Get Your First 1,000 Instagram Followers
- [00:44] Gaining Instagram followers by doing “shout for shout”
- [01:59] Promote your social media profiles by cross-linking them all and linking to them from your website.
- [02:58] It’s harder to rank on Google organically, because if it wasn’t, they wouldn’t get money from ad revenue.
- [03:14] If you have an email list, link to your social media profiles in your blasts.
- [03:50] Interact and engage on Instagram to make your profile more visible.
- [04:35] That’s it for today!
- [04:37] Marketing School is giving away a 90-day free trial to Crazy Egg, which is a visual analytics tool.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...