In episode #2159, Neil and Eric break down how to get your first 10k followers on any channel. One of the best ways to grow your following is by conducting interviews. It’ll give you a chance to be seen by their audiences and grow your reach. While this method requires hard work and dedication, the results will pay off in the long run. Tune in for an informative and insightful guide on how to grow your followers on any channel!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Get Your First 10k Followers on Any Channel.
- [00:30] Why you should interview other people to grow your channel.
- [01:06] How to be consistent and repurpose your content.
- [01:41] Why you need to make it easy to share your content.
- [02:17] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:18] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August in Beverly Hills!
- [02:29] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...