In episode #2159, Neil and Eric break down how to get your first 10k followers on any channel. One of the best ways to grow your following is by conducting interviews. It’ll give you a chance to be seen by their audiences and grow your reach. While this method requires hard work and dedication, the results will pay off in the long run. Tune in for an informative and insightful guide on how to grow your followers on any channel!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Get Your First 10k Followers on Any Channel.
- [00:30] Why you should interview other people to grow your channel.
- [01:06] How to be consistent and repurpose your content.
- [01:41] Why you need to make it easy to share your content.
- [02:17] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:18] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August in Beverly Hills!
- [02:29] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...