In episode #2159, Neil and Eric break down how to get your first 10k followers on any channel. One of the best ways to grow your following is by conducting interviews. It’ll give you a chance to be seen by their audiences and grow your reach. While this method requires hard work and dedication, the results will pay off in the long run. Tune in for an informative and insightful guide on how to grow your followers on any channel!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Get Your First 10k Followers on Any Channel.
- [00:30] Why you should interview other people to grow your channel.
- [01:06] How to be consistent and repurpose your content.
- [01:41] Why you need to make it easy to share your content.
- [02:17] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:18] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August in Beverly Hills!
- [02:29] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...