How to Go Beyond Being a Tech Marketer
In episode #1717, Neil and Eric share insights on what it takes to level up as a tech marketer. It is all about continuously learning and surrounding yourself with people who know more than you, so if you would like to find out more, tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Go Beyond Being a Tech Marketer.
- [00:30] A look into what a tech marketer is and the work they do.
- [00:35] Eric’s experience working at a variety of tech companies.
- [01:23] Why tech marketers are good at acquisition and outstanding at retention.
- [02:22] Neil’s top tip for being a great tech marketer: get good at tech!
- [03:13] What to do if you want to go to the next level as a tech marketer.
- [03:52] The peer groups Eric held at his home when he was 26.
- [04:29] It’s all about reframing and mindset if you want to make it to the top.
- [04:43] That’s it for today!
- [04:43] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: