In episode #1241, we discuss how you can share to various channels in less than 30 minutes! Sprouting your content means that you make new pieces from an existing “seed” piece, therefore saving a great deal of time and money. Tune in to hear which tool we use to quickly publish your content on various platforms!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Go Omnichannel With Your Content in Under 30 Minutes.
- [00:32] What we mean by “omnichannel” and the different types of content and platforms.
- [01:17] The misconception around Google penalizing for duplicate content.
- [02:00] Keeping in mind that people’s attention spans are very short nowadays.
- [02:29] The simple process we follow to spout our content from a “seed” piece.
- [03:32] How one piece of content can become 70 pieces of content.
- [04:19] Using a tool like IFTTT to connect your content to various platforms.
- [05:14] Making your content native so that it is appropriate for the specific channel.
- [06:35] Sometimes basic posts work the best.
- [06:53] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1299, we discuss how Donald Trump spent over $19 million on Facebook advertising in 2019! This huge amount of money, that dwarfs the democratic budget, is symptomatic of the current media ...
In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these tr...
In episode #1297, we ask what works better for affiliates, niche content or general news? There are a number of different routes you can take with your affiliate marketing, from very general to very n...