In episode #1241, we discuss how you can share to various channels in less than 30 minutes! Sprouting your content means that you make new pieces from an existing “seed” piece, therefore saving a great deal of time and money. Tune in to hear which tool we use to quickly publish your content on various platforms!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Go Omnichannel With Your Content in Under 30 Minutes.
- [00:32] What we mean by “omnichannel” and the different types of content and platforms.
- [01:17] The misconception around Google penalizing for duplicate content.
- [02:00] Keeping in mind that people’s attention spans are very short nowadays.
- [02:29] The simple process we follow to spout our content from a “seed” piece.
- [03:32] How one piece of content can become 70 pieces of content.
- [04:19] Using a tool like IFTTT to connect your content to various platforms.
- [05:14] Making your content native so that it is appropriate for the specific channel.
- [06:35] Sometimes basic posts work the best.
- [06:53] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...