In episode #2251, Erik Rivera talks about how to grow a media company. He owns a holding company of pet businesses and he has recently opened up a handful of websites which he has transformed into media companies. In this session from the Leveling Up Founders Event in Beverly Hills, he talks about this entire process. Tune in to find out about the different frameworks he uses to build authority media sites in less than 12 months!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: Erik Rivera on How to Grow a Media Company.
- [00:45] The three frameworks that Erik uses to build authority media sites in less than 12 months.
- [00:55] An introduction to the topical authority framework and how it works.
- [01:34] How to find the keywords to create your content around.
- [02:59] Other tools to help you finalize your roadmap to being an authority on your subject.
- [03:30] Why you should publish your content all at the same time.
- [04:20] An introduction to the digital PR framework.
- [05:04] How to find trending topics to intersect with the topic you cover.
- [05:25] The value of running a data-driven survey.
- [05:38] How to find and reach out to journalists that cover your topic
- [06:05] Find out more about the Leveling Up Founders Event at live.levelingup.com.
- [06:36] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe!
- [06:43] Go to https://marketingschool.io/ to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Erik Rivera
- Keyword Insights
- Surfer SEO
- Google Trends
- Muck Rack
- Find out more about the Leveling Up Founders Event at live.levelingup.com
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...