In episode #654, Eric and Neil discuss ringless voicemails. Tune in to hear how you should be using this tactic.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Grow Your Business Through Ringless Voicemails
- [00:37] Ringless Voicemail is a way to drop a voicemail without ringing through.
- [01:01] If someone opts into your email list, this is a great way to thank them and direct them to a webinar or other service.
- [01:37] A lot of people check their voicemails and it’s a personal touch.
- [01:55] Eric and Neil agree they wouldn’t answer a call from an unknown number, but they would check the voicemail.
- [02:17] Sly Broadcast or Stratix Network are ringless voicemail services.
- [03:00] Don’t call, but if you also send a text, people will at least read it.
- [03:18] Form fill and Zapier are tools that will help you round out this process.
- [03:37] The more automated a process, the smoother it will go.
- [04:04] That’s it for today!
- [04:09] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...