In episode #654, Eric and Neil discuss ringless voicemails. Tune in to hear how you should be using this tactic.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Grow Your Business Through Ringless Voicemails
- [00:37] Ringless Voicemail is a way to drop a voicemail without ringing through.
- [01:01] If someone opts into your email list, this is a great way to thank them and direct them to a webinar or other service.
- [01:37] A lot of people check their voicemails and it’s a personal touch.
- [01:55] Eric and Neil agree they wouldn’t answer a call from an unknown number, but they would check the voicemail.
- [02:17] Sly Broadcast or Stratix Network are ringless voicemail services.
- [03:00] Don’t call, but if you also send a text, people will at least read it.
- [03:18] Form fill and Zapier are tools that will help you round out this process.
- [03:37] The more automated a process, the smoother it will go.
- [04:04] That’s it for today!
- [04:09] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he c...
In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring t...
In episode #1812, Neil and Eric talk about why most people don’t finish courses. Trying to get someone to be engaged during an online course is not easy, which is why you have to go the extra mile t...