In episode #654, Eric and Neil discuss ringless voicemails. Tune in to hear how you should be using this tactic.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Grow Your Business Through Ringless Voicemails
- [00:37] Ringless Voicemail is a way to drop a voicemail without ringing through.
- [01:01] If someone opts into your email list, this is a great way to thank them and direct them to a webinar or other service.
- [01:37] A lot of people check their voicemails and it’s a personal touch.
- [01:55] Eric and Neil agree they wouldn’t answer a call from an unknown number, but they would check the voicemail.
- [02:17] Sly Broadcast or Stratix Network are ringless voicemail services.
- [03:00] Don’t call, but if you also send a text, people will at least read it.
- [03:18] Form fill and Zapier are tools that will help you round out this process.
- [03:37] The more automated a process, the smoother it will go.
- [04:04] That’s it for today!
- [04:09] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...
In episode #2180, Neil and Eric talk about why it’s better to share stories of your experiences than to give advice. Whenever you give someone advice you’re taking a risk because you have no way o...