In episode #654, Eric and Neil discuss ringless voicemails. Tune in to hear how you should be using this tactic.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Grow Your Business Through Ringless Voicemails
- [00:37] Ringless Voicemail is a way to drop a voicemail without ringing through.
- [01:01] If someone opts into your email list, this is a great way to thank them and direct them to a webinar or other service.
- [01:37] A lot of people check their voicemails and it’s a personal touch.
- [01:55] Eric and Neil agree they wouldn’t answer a call from an unknown number, but they would check the voicemail.
- [02:17] Sly Broadcast or Stratix Network are ringless voicemail services.
- [03:00] Don’t call, but if you also send a text, people will at least read it.
- [03:18] Form fill and Zapier are tools that will help you round out this process.
- [03:37] The more automated a process, the smoother it will go.
- [04:04] That’s it for today!
- [04:09] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...