In Episode #202, Eric and Neil discuss how to grow your business with YouTube in 2017. Tune in to learn what type of videos attract a larger audience and how to get the most out of your videos through collaborating with others and repurposing your content across many different platforms.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Grow Your Business with YouTube in 2017
- 00:35 – YouTube is the number 2 search engine in the world and is owned by Google
- 00:50 – First, go live on YouTube
- 01:39 – Second, create educational videos
- 01:51 – Neil shares what he does when goes to the studio and records
- 02:09 – The video clips pop out in Facebook and encourages a following
- 02:14 – Educational or tutorial videos work for corporate brands as well
- 02:50 – You can convert people into customers
- 03:00 – Repurpose your video
- 03:56 – If you’re doing ads, re-target them
- 06:04 – TubeBuddy and VidIQ will allow you to peek at your competitors’ statistics
- 06:29 – There’s also suggested tags that help your videos rank
- 06:47 – Check Appsumo for the price
- 06:57 – Collaborating with people in your niche can grow your network
- 07:09 – You can cross-promote each other
- 07:20 – Leverage YouTube by promoting it through your other platforms
- 07:41 – This will give you more subscribers leading to more revenue
- 07:50 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Educational videos or tutorials attract more subscribers which can further generate more revenue.
- Repurposing is a good way to take your content even further.
- Leverage Youtube by promoting it across your other platforms.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...