In episode #1015, we discuss how to grow your Facebook group for free. Tune in to hear how you can grow your group without spending a dime.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Grow Your Facebook Group from 0-10,000 Members Without Spending a Dime
- [00:40] Groups have better engagement than fan pages,
- [01:22] Getting the first few thousand shouldn’t cost you anything.
- [01:45] Push your current audience to the group.
- [01:55] Use email and push notification blasts.
- [02:25] Go live on the group to increase engagement.
- [03:15] Leverage assets.
- [03:35] Try guest posts and direct people to your group.
- [03:35] Ask people in your group to ask others to join.
- [03:50] Offer incentives.
- [04:21] That’s it for today!
- [04:26] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...