In episode #1015, we discuss how to grow your Facebook group for free. Tune in to hear how you can grow your group without spending a dime.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Grow Your Facebook Group from 0-10,000 Members Without Spending a Dime
- [00:40] Groups have better engagement than fan pages,
- [01:22] Getting the first few thousand shouldn’t cost you anything.
- [01:45] Push your current audience to the group.
- [01:55] Use email and push notification blasts.
- [02:25] Go live on the group to increase engagement.
- [03:15] Leverage assets.
- [03:35] Try guest posts and direct people to your group.
- [03:35] Ask people in your group to ask others to join.
- [03:50] Offer incentives.
- [04:21] That’s it for today!
- [04:26] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...