In episode #1015, we discuss how to grow your Facebook group for free. Tune in to hear how you can grow your group without spending a dime.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Grow Your Facebook Group from 0-10,000 Members Without Spending a Dime
- [00:40] Groups have better engagement than fan pages,
- [01:22] Getting the first few thousand shouldn’t cost you anything.
- [01:45] Push your current audience to the group.
- [01:55] Use email and push notification blasts.
- [02:25] Go live on the group to increase engagement.
- [03:15] Leverage assets.
- [03:35] Try guest posts and direct people to your group.
- [03:35] Ask people in your group to ask others to join.
- [03:50] Offer incentives.
- [04:21] That’s it for today!
- [04:26] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...