In episode #2064, Neil and Eric talk about how to grow your marketing with Capchase. When you start to build your business, you’ll need loans to optimize for the long term. Getting a loan from the bank can come with restrictions that can stop you from growing your marketing the way that you need to. When you finance with a company like Capchase or Clearco you have a lot more flexibility and long-term options. Tune in to learn how best to finance your business and grow your marketing!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Grow Your Marketing With Capchase.
- [00:25] Why optimizing for lifetime value over short-term income is one of the biggest challenges facing marketers today.
- [01:00] Why you’ll need loans to grow your business.
- [01:06] Some of the restrictions that come with bank loans and the benefits of using financing from Capchase or Clearco.
- [01:44] Some of the ways you can use Capchase to manage your cash flow.
- [02:36] How to know when you can potentially make the switch to bank loans.
- [04:14] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe!
- [04:19] Go to levelingup.com/epic to learn more about our live event happening in Austin, Texas from the 25th to the 27th of April!
- [04:27] Go to https://marketingschool.io/live to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...