In episode #1825, we give you top tips for growing your podcast. Out tips cover the basics such as recording and posting consistently. We also talk about using insights to guide decision-making, drilling down on the content that works, and how to write attractive titles. Tune in and hear our top-level strategies today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Grow Your Podcast Consistently.
- [00:59] Leveraging other peoples’ audiences by inviting guests.
- [01:10] Consistently posting your podcast on your social channels.
- [01:45] Asking for ratings and reviews.
- [02:06] Using Chartable and its retention graph feature.
- [02:54] Distilling your message and using click bate titles.
- [03:50] That’s it for today!
- [03:51] Visit marketingschool.io/live to join our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...