In episode #1825, we give you top tips for growing your podcast. Out tips cover the basics such as recording and posting consistently. We also talk about using insights to guide decision-making, drilling down on the content that works, and how to write attractive titles. Tune in and hear our top-level strategies today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Grow Your Podcast Consistently.
- [00:59] Leveraging other peoples’ audiences by inviting guests.
- [01:10] Consistently posting your podcast on your social channels.
- [01:45] Asking for ratings and reviews.
- [02:06] Using Chartable and its retention graph feature.
- [02:54] Distilling your message and using click bate titles.
- [03:50] That’s it for today!
- [03:51] Visit marketingschool.io/live to join our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...