In episode #1825, we give you top tips for growing your podcast. Out tips cover the basics such as recording and posting consistently. We also talk about using insights to guide decision-making, drilling down on the content that works, and how to write attractive titles. Tune in and hear our top-level strategies today.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Grow Your Podcast Consistently.
- [00:59] Leveraging other peoples’ audiences by inviting guests.
- [01:10] Consistently posting your podcast on your social channels.
- [01:45] Asking for ratings and reviews.
- [02:06] Using Chartable and its retention graph feature.
- [02:54] Distilling your message and using click bate titles.
- [03:50] That’s it for today!
- [03:51] Visit marketingschool.io/live to join our community!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...