In episode #981, we discuss how to grow your SEO traffic consistently. Tune in to hear what you should focus on for long-term success.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Grow Your SEO Traffic Consistently
- [00:45] With SEO, traffic is always up and down.
- [00:53] Neil ignores algorithms.
- [01:10] When trying to get more traffic, Neil focuses on user experience.
- [02:30] Backlinks are helpful, but not the be-all, end-all.
- [02:45] For desktop and mobile, Single Grain is a fast site, which is key to customer experience.
- [03:53] If you are counting on algorithms, you are playing for the short-term. If you are planning for the long-term, don’t concern yourself with dips in traffic.
- [04:45] Remember to update years-old content.
- [05:36] Put the user first and consider the long-term outcome.
[05:40] That’s it for today!
- [06:31] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...