In episode #981, we discuss how to grow your SEO traffic consistently. Tune in to hear what you should focus on for long-term success.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Grow Your SEO Traffic Consistently
- [00:45] With SEO, traffic is always up and down.
- [00:53] Neil ignores algorithms.
- [01:10] When trying to get more traffic, Neil focuses on user experience.
- [02:30] Backlinks are helpful, but not the be-all, end-all.
- [02:45] For desktop and mobile, Single Grain is a fast site, which is key to customer experience.
- [03:53] If you are counting on algorithms, you are playing for the short-term. If you are planning for the long-term, don’t concern yourself with dips in traffic.
- [04:45] Remember to update years-old content.
- [05:36] Put the user first and consider the long-term outcome.
[05:40] That’s it for today!
- [06:31] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...