In episode #981, we discuss how to grow your SEO traffic consistently. Tune in to hear what you should focus on for long-term success.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Grow Your SEO Traffic Consistently
- [00:45] With SEO, traffic is always up and down.
- [00:53] Neil ignores algorithms.
- [01:10] When trying to get more traffic, Neil focuses on user experience.
- [02:30] Backlinks are helpful, but not the be-all, end-all.
- [02:45] For desktop and mobile, Single Grain is a fast site, which is key to customer experience.
- [03:53] If you are counting on algorithms, you are playing for the short-term. If you are planning for the long-term, don’t concern yourself with dips in traffic.
- [04:45] Remember to update years-old content.
- [05:36] Put the user first and consider the long-term outcome.
[05:40] That’s it for today!
- [06:31] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...