In episode #981, we discuss how to grow your SEO traffic consistently. Tune in to hear what you should focus on for long-term success.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Grow Your SEO Traffic Consistently
- [00:45] With SEO, traffic is always up and down.
- [00:53] Neil ignores algorithms.
- [01:10] When trying to get more traffic, Neil focuses on user experience.
- [02:30] Backlinks are helpful, but not the be-all, end-all.
- [02:45] For desktop and mobile, Single Grain is a fast site, which is key to customer experience.
- [03:53] If you are counting on algorithms, you are playing for the short-term. If you are planning for the long-term, don’t concern yourself with dips in traffic.
- [04:45] Remember to update years-old content.
- [05:36] Put the user first and consider the long-term outcome.
[05:40] That’s it for today!
- [06:31] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1052, we discuss whether you should put ads on your site. Tune in to hear what we think about this tactic....
In episode #1051, we discuss how you can rank higher than Wikipedia. Tune in to hear how you can be one of the top-ranking search results....