In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then suddenly you make a video that diverges from your usual content and you see your numbers plummet unexpectedly! Tune in to hear some of the lessons that Eric and Neil have learned from their channels and the tactics they’ve applied to reliably increase their views!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like We Are.
- [00:45] Why their YouTube channel wasn’t getting views.
- [01:00] How upgrading the quality of their video content has affected their views.
- [02:12] Neil’s tip to push marketing in the first 24 hours of releasing a new video.
- [03:21] Using newsjacking and commentary for your content.
- [04:52] The importance of keeping your focus on the topic of your channel, at least initially.
- [05:30] That’s it for today!
- [05:49] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...