How To Hire A Community Manager
In episode #1689, we speak about the best ways to go about hiring a community manager. The community that surrounds your brand is invaluable, and a good community manager can help you keep it thriving and healthy. Tune in and hear strategies for finding as well as vetting people who will be best suited to this task.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:29] Today’s topic: How To Hire A Community Manager.
- [00:27] Community managers keep your community organized, clean, and active.
- [01:01] Why communities are so much more robust than audiences.
- [01:34] Find community managers on community.club.
- [01:48] Your competition’s community’s active members make good managers.
- [02:34] How to vet a community manager candidate.
- [03:31] Look for people who are social and good at writing!
- [03:38] That is it for today!
- [03:39] Go to marketingschool.io/pro to learn more about our free community.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...