In episode #2279, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire A-player marketers. Hiring can be an overwhelming process. Tune in as we discuss recommendations on how to choose A-player marketers amidst a sea of applicants!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Hire A-Player Marketers.
- [00:25] The benefits of hiring someone who has already accomplished what you need.
- [01:38] Why finding someone who is a good culture fit is important.
- [01:54] How to hire for outcomes.
- [02:20] The importance of creating a good job description.
- [03:38] How to hire interns and find the right fit for mid-level roles.
- [04:38] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:43] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...