In episode #1119, we discuss how you can find amazing designers on the cheap. Tune in to hear where we find quality workers for affordable rates.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How to Hire Amazing Designers on the Cheap
- [00:40] Neil usually goes to Dribbble to find quality writers for inexpensive rates.
- [01:40] Make sure you find someone with a relevant portfolio and body of work.
- [02:16] Eric was hesitant to use Dribbble, but has found that the people he hired did good work.
- [02:40] Some freelancers on Dribbble can be high-ranking creative directors, but that won’t be listed on their profile.
- [03:01] When you find someone you like, keep them on and pay an hourly rate.
- [03:26] Follow Dribbble on Instagram, because they highlight top designers.
- [03:45] That’s it for today!
- [03:51] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...
In episode #2182, Neil and Eric talk about how they would start from scratch today. While a lot of trends in marketing are continually evolving, there will always be a place for good content and engag...
In episode #2181, Neil and Eric talk about Meta’s announcement that Facebook will be undergoing a redesign based on the TikTok platform. Facebook has always excelled at taking what's working for oth...