In episode #1119, we discuss how you can find amazing designers on the cheap. Tune in to hear where we find quality workers for affordable rates.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How to Hire Amazing Designers on the Cheap
- [00:40] Neil usually goes to Dribbble to find quality writers for inexpensive rates.
- [01:40] Make sure you find someone with a relevant portfolio and body of work.
- [02:16] Eric was hesitant to use Dribbble, but has found that the people he hired did good work.
- [02:40] Some freelancers on Dribbble can be high-ranking creative directors, but that won’t be listed on their profile.
- [03:01] When you find someone you like, keep them on and pay an hourly rate.
- [03:26] Follow Dribbble on Instagram, because they highlight top designers.
- [03:45] That’s it for today!
- [03:51] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...