In episode #1119, we discuss how you can find amazing designers on the cheap. Tune in to hear where we find quality workers for affordable rates.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s Topic: How to Hire Amazing Designers on the Cheap
- [00:40] Neil usually goes to Dribbble to find quality writers for inexpensive rates.
- [01:40] Make sure you find someone with a relevant portfolio and body of work.
- [02:16] Eric was hesitant to use Dribbble, but has found that the people he hired did good work.
- [02:40] Some freelancers on Dribbble can be high-ranking creative directors, but that won’t be listed on their profile.
- [03:01] When you find someone you like, keep them on and pay an hourly rate.
- [03:26] Follow Dribbble on Instagram, because they highlight top designers.
- [03:45] That’s it for today!
- [03:51] Go to Marketing School to check out a video that will help you grow your business and to sign up for our live Mastermind.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...