In episode #2142, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire content creators (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) Influencer prices have gone up by staggering amounts and you may not be able to afford the ones with hundreds of thousands of followers, let alone get their attention! Learn how to identify micro-influencers who are creating amazing content but don’t have a massive following yet and collaborate with them to grow your social media presence at a price you can afford!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Hire Content Creators (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- [00:28] How to identify the best content creators on different platforms.
- [01:21] Why you should look for micro-content creators.
- [01:53] What to do if you already have a substantial audience.
- [02:56] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:23] Visit https://www.marketingschool.io/live to learn about our next event from 29-31 August!
- [03:41] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Hiring Social Media Creative Talent Like Crazy
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...