In episode #2208, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire good SEO freelancers. Throughout our careers, we have had to hire our fair share of SEO freelancers. Tuning in you’ll hear about the lessons we’ve learned from the hiring process. We discuss how to identify whether someone will deliver what they claim they will, why you need to be patient and communicate clearly with new hires, and share our recommendations for great resources that will help you find the best SEO freelancers!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Hire Good SEO Freelancers.
- [00:25] How to identify SEO freelancers on job sites and follow up with their employers.
- [01:34] The concept of a role scorecard and how to implement it.
- [02:51] Book and newsletter recommendations for tips on hiring.
- [03:09] Why you need to be patient when hiring new freelancers.
- [03:29] The importance of being clear with your expectations.
- [03:52] Crucial questions to ask potential candidates to determine whether they will deliver high conversion rates.
- [04:56] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:58] Check out https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to see our job postings or post a job of your own!
- [05:07] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- SEO Notebook Newsletter
- SEO Fomo Newsletter
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...