In episode #2208, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire good SEO freelancers. Throughout our careers, we have had to hire our fair share of SEO freelancers. Tuning in you’ll hear about the lessons we’ve learned from the hiring process. We discuss how to identify whether someone will deliver what they claim they will, why you need to be patient and communicate clearly with new hires, and share our recommendations for great resources that will help you find the best SEO freelancers!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Hire Good SEO Freelancers.
- [00:25] How to identify SEO freelancers on job sites and follow up with their employers.
- [01:34] The concept of a role scorecard and how to implement it.
- [02:51] Book and newsletter recommendations for tips on hiring.
- [03:09] Why you need to be patient when hiring new freelancers.
- [03:29] The importance of being clear with your expectations.
- [03:52] Crucial questions to ask potential candidates to determine whether they will deliver high conversion rates.
- [04:56] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:58] Check out https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to see our job postings or post a job of your own!
- [05:07] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- SEO Notebook Newsletter
- SEO Fomo Newsletter
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...