In episode #987, we discuss how to hire offshore workers. Tune in to hear how you can get good results from talent from other countries.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Hire Offshore Marketing Talent
- [00:40] Offshore means anyone in another country.
- [01:10] Make sure to define the responsibilities right away.
- [01:45] Know who you are looking for/what you need, then you can hire.
- [02:30] Neil has found when he wasn’t specific enough, the work wasn’t high quality, because it wasn’t what he needed.
- [03:02] Make sure to read each person’s reviews (if they have any).
- [03:35] Eric likes to use Upwork, OnlineJobs.PH, FreeeUp.
- [04:00] Set up a way to determine if applicants can follow very simple directions.
- [05:08] Neil also recommends looking for workers on ProBlogger and Dribble.
- [05:20] Forums are also a good place to look.
- [05:26] Have workers do paid tests before hiring full-time.
- [05:50] Make sure to run articles through copyscape.
- [06:22] That’s it for today!
- [06:30] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....