In episode #987, we discuss how to hire offshore workers. Tune in to hear how you can get good results from talent from other countries.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Hire Offshore Marketing Talent
- [00:40] Offshore means anyone in another country.
- [01:10] Make sure to define the responsibilities right away.
- [01:45] Know who you are looking for/what you need, then you can hire.
- [02:30] Neil has found when he wasn’t specific enough, the work wasn’t high quality, because it wasn’t what he needed.
- [03:02] Make sure to read each person’s reviews (if they have any).
- [03:35] Eric likes to use Upwork, OnlineJobs.PH, FreeeUp.
- [04:00] Set up a way to determine if applicants can follow very simple directions.
- [05:08] Neil also recommends looking for workers on ProBlogger and Dribble.
- [05:20] Forums are also a good place to look.
- [05:26] Have workers do paid tests before hiring full-time.
- [05:50] Make sure to run articles through copyscape.
- [06:22] That’s it for today!
- [06:30] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #990, we discuss the best podcast analytics tool for 2019. Tune in to hear which tool we think is best....
In episode #989, we discuss where content marketing is heading. Tune in to hear what we think are the most important facets of content marketing....