In episode #987, we discuss how to hire offshore workers. Tune in to hear how you can get good results from talent from other countries.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Hire Offshore Marketing Talent
- [00:40] Offshore means anyone in another country.
- [01:10] Make sure to define the responsibilities right away.
- [01:45] Know who you are looking for/what you need, then you can hire.
- [02:30] Neil has found when he wasn’t specific enough, the work wasn’t high quality, because it wasn’t what he needed.
- [03:02] Make sure to read each person’s reviews (if they have any).
- [03:35] Eric likes to use Upwork, OnlineJobs.PH, FreeeUp.
- [04:00] Set up a way to determine if applicants can follow very simple directions.
- [05:08] Neil also recommends looking for workers on ProBlogger and Dribble.
- [05:20] Forums are also a good place to look.
- [05:26] Have workers do paid tests before hiring full-time.
- [05:50] Make sure to run articles through copyscape.
- [06:22] That’s it for today!
- [06:30] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...