In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, you simply need to know where to look. If you’re interested in learning more about effective ways to identify and hire good video editors at scale, then make sure you tune in for this quick and informative episode!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Hire Short Form Video Editors at Scale.
- [00:25] How Eric stumbled onto a brilliant strategy for recruiting quality video editors at scale.
- [01:51] How you can use social media to identify people with good video editing skills.
- [02:18] Find out how to reach out to us if you are interested in this type of work!
- [02:53] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:55] Vist https://www.marketingschool.io/live to apply for our live event in Beverly Hills from 29-31 August!
- [03:11] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...