In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, you simply need to know where to look. If you’re interested in learning more about effective ways to identify and hire good video editors at scale, then make sure you tune in for this quick and informative episode!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How To Hire Short Form Video Editors at Scale.
- [00:25] How Eric stumbled onto a brilliant strategy for recruiting quality video editors at scale.
- [01:51] How you can use social media to identify people with good video editing skills.
- [02:18] Find out how to reach out to us if you are interested in this type of work!
- [02:53] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [02:55] Vist https://www.marketingschool.io/live to apply for our live event in Beverly Hills from 29-31 August!
- [03:11] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...