How to Hook People to Clicking
In episode #1637, Neil and Eric talk about the best ways to hook people. We hear about the importance of headlines, zigging when everyone else is zagging, and a whole lot more. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Hook People to Clicking.
- [00:29] Defining hooking in the digital marketing space.
- [01:17] The headline and thumbnail of YouTube videos are more important than the content.
- [02:02] Neil’s secret to getting people to click: do the opposite of what everyone else is doing.
- [03:22] How Eric researches headlines that hook people best.
- [05:01] If you have an idea of what you think will hook people, don’t be afraid to test it.
- [05:25] That’s it for today!
- [05:25] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...