How to Hook People to Clicking
In episode #1637, Neil and Eric talk about the best ways to hook people. We hear about the importance of headlines, zigging when everyone else is zagging, and a whole lot more. Tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Hook People to Clicking.
- [00:29] Defining hooking in the digital marketing space.
- [01:17] The headline and thumbnail of YouTube videos are more important than the content.
- [02:02] Neil’s secret to getting people to click: do the opposite of what everyone else is doing.
- [03:22] How Eric researches headlines that hook people best.
- [05:01] If you have an idea of what you think will hook people, don’t be afraid to test it.
- [05:25] That’s it for today!
- [05:25] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...