In Episode #438, Eric and Neil discuss how to improve brand quality. Tune in to learn how you can effectively boost the quality of your brand, make people talk about you, and what you need to be doing to increase customer loyalty.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Improve Brand Loyalty
- 00:38 – Amazon Prime’s two-day shipping policy initially scared their investors, but it became successful in the end
- 01:11 – “Go above and beyond to help customers”
- 01:28 – When people post on social media and tag your business, make sure to reply
- 01:40 – When people know that you’re responsive, they tend to be more loyal to you
- 01:53 – Eric helps their clients get additional exposure which is already above and beyond their services—this creates loyalty
- 02:05 – Eric connects and builds relationships with people
- 02:32 – “Just care about people”
- 02:42 – Think of the big brands who go above and beyond to help you
- 03:05 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:15 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:21 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- In the end, just care for people and help out as much as you can.
- Respond to your followers, clients, customers—the more responsive, the more they tend to be loyal to you.
- Learn from the big brands and what they do to cater to their customers.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2352, the focus is on tips and tactics for mastering influencer marketing. Neil and Eric discuss the do’s and don’ts of influencer marketing and share some valuable tools that you can ...
In episode #2351, you’ll hear top tips for how to get more newsletter subscribers in 2023. If you think that email is dead, think again because email marketing is one of the most effective ways to g...
In episode #2350, Neil and Eric delve into 5 evergreen SEO tactics that just work! If you want to improve your SEO rankings, this episode covers 5 tactics (plus a bonus one right at the end) that will...