In episode #1477, we share secrets about using surveys to improve your customer experience! Today’s show is based on the surveys we send out to our Marketing School audience and we share some of the questions we regularly ask as well as how people responded to them. Tune in and hear about all the ways you can improve your business by paying more attention to your customers!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Improve Your Customer Experience Using Surveys.
- [00:38] What we did with the bi-annual survey we give to our Marketing School audience.
- [00:53] Using SurveyMonkey or Typeform to ask your audience questions.
- [01:04] If you are not surveying your audience, you can’t get better.
- [01:15] The value of appreciating and using negative feedback to grow your business.
- [01:40] 40+% of our audience is over the age of 46; how we can act on this knowledge.
- [02:13] Directing our content to our listeners who we discovered are CEOs and podcasters.
- [02:29] Our listeners’ favorite topics between marketing, entrepreneurship, and strategy.
- [03:32] Refining your product to market fit by listening to your audience.
- [04:10] Improving your audience’s experience using surveys and giving them what they want.
- [05:06] Audience suggestions: More guests, longer episodes, and more!
- [06:10] What people said when we asked if they would pay for Marketing School.
- [06:33] Metrics for whether our audience would be interested in a weekly marketer newsletter.
- [06:51] Using the questions we ask and applying them to your own surveys.
- [07:11] Offer the audience the chance to add their extra thoughts at the end of the survey.
- [07:27] That’s it for today!
- [07:28] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...