In Episode #121, Eric and Neil discuss the ways you can improve your PPC campaigns with just 10 minutes per day. Working at your PPC campaigns can be as simple as looking at your keywords’ reports or evaluating your landing page and copy. Listen as they list down different ways you can evaluate and adjust your PPC campaigns with a very small time commitment daily.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic:
- 00:33 – Regardless of the platform, think about how you can set a framework
- 00:59 – With AdWords, go through your accounts and pause the things that aren’t working
- 01:37 – Focus on the landing page and your copy
- 02:15 – Exit pop ups, do not break Google’s policy
- 02:40 – Use stock images or check out Design Pickle and see which images you can use for PPC
- 03:25 – Run a survey
- 03:50 – Use Qualaroo’s survey tool
- 04:15 – Look at your keywords reports
- 05:10 – There are limited resources for PPC
- 05:33 – Spend on your peak hours
- 06:38 – Spend money faster to get the results faster
- 07:01 – Send traffic to an educational resource
- 07:40 – Use Power Editor, AdEspresso or Qwaya
- 08:07 – Get more creatives on board
- 08:27 – AdEspresso’s post on CPR
- 09:15 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Evaluate what is working and not working by running surveys and checking keywords reports.
- Hiring creatives can give your PPC campaigns the boost it needs.
- Managing your PPC ads DO NOT need to take up a lot of your time—designate 10 minutes a day in your schedule.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2359, Neil and Eric share their insights on how to utilize the power of storytelling in marketing. Telling a good story is one of the best ways to capture people’s attention. Tune in as ...
In episode #2358, Neil and Eric explore which marketing jobs will be replaced by AI in 2023. We’ve seen a lot of advancements in AI over the past year, but what will its real-world impact be on mark...
In episode #2357, Neil and Eric break down how to fix your marketing funnel. There are plenty of useful tools that can help you identify where your marketing funnel needs to be improved. The trick is ...