In Episode #454, Eric and Neil discuss how to improve your ranking position on Google Maps. Tune in to learn why citation is important for your local SEO and why your name and address need to match what is used on Google Maps.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Improve Your Ranking Position on Google Maps
- 00:34 – First, verify your Google My Business information
- 00:46 – Use the same name and address for your website that is shown on Google Maps
- 01:18 – Acquire Google reviews for your business by asking your customers to leave a review
- 01:41 – Integrate the Google Maps location onto your website
- 01:48 – Use citation tools like Moz Local, Yext and BrightLocal for local SEO
- 02:07 – Make sure you have great images for your locations
- 02:17 – Links to your site help a lot
- 02:56 – Run ads on Google Maps
- 03:03 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:14 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:18 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Google Maps can drive more traffic to your website.
- Have the same name and address on your website that is used on Google Maps so Google can read it properly.
- Ensure that you have reviews on Google as people rely on these reviews.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...