In episode #1928, we talk about the value of incentivizing marketers and how best to do it. Charlie Munger once said, “You show me the incentive, and I’ll show you the outcome.” By this, he meant that people will produce better results if they are rewarded. Join us today and hear which parts of your team to incentivize, the metrics to assess their performance, and what incentives work best!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Incentivize Marketers The Right Way.
- [00:31] Why it is important to incentivize people.
- [00:45] How to incentivize marketers by offering tangible gains.
- [01:08] “Show me the incentive, and I’ll show you the outcome.”
- [02:15] Adding incentives without developing expectations.
- [02:25] Keeping the metrics that earn the incentives simple.
- [03:12] Whether to give everybody incentives.
- [04:16] That’s it for today!
- [04:18] Learn how to grow your business by visiting marketingschool.io/training
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...