In episode #1928, we talk about the value of incentivizing marketers and how best to do it. Charlie Munger once said, “You show me the incentive, and I’ll show you the outcome.” By this, he meant that people will produce better results if they are rewarded. Join us today and hear which parts of your team to incentivize, the metrics to assess their performance, and what incentives work best!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: How to Incentivize Marketers The Right Way.
- [00:31] Why it is important to incentivize people.
- [00:45] How to incentivize marketers by offering tangible gains.
- [01:08] “Show me the incentive, and I’ll show you the outcome.”
- [02:15] Adding incentives without developing expectations.
- [02:25] Keeping the metrics that earn the incentives simple.
- [03:12] Whether to give everybody incentives.
- [04:16] That’s it for today!
- [04:18] Learn how to grow your business by visiting marketingschool.io/training
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Check out our blueprint on how to build your dream business: https://www.marketingschool.io/training
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...