In Episode #407, Eric and Neil discuss how to increase your email deliverability. Tune in to discover which provider works best and the techniques you can employ today to increase your deliverability!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Increase Your Email Deliverability
- 00:41 – To improve your deliverability rate, switch providers
- 00:46 – Infusionsoft has poor deliverability while Drip is great at delivering
- 00:55 – Jeremy Schoemaker has a site that shows which providers have terrible deliverability rates
- 01:07 – AWeber and ConvertKit work great too
- 01:29 – It is easier to use a shared IP to increase email deliverability
- 01:40 – Stop sending someone emails if they don’t open any of your emails
- 01:54 – Marketing School is giving away a free 1 year subscription to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 02:38 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway for multiple entries
- 02:50 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Make sure you’re using a provider that has great email deliverability. If not, switch providers.
- Don’t use a permanent IP—instead, use a shared IP.
- Stop sending someone emails if they’ve never opened any one of your emails.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...