In episode #1783, we talk about how to go about increasing the engagement rate of your email newsletter! No matter what you are sending out to your audience, getting people to open and react to your content is a high priority. Tune in to hear about how you can boost these numbers, avoid being stuck in the spam folder, and get people excited for your next email too!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Increase Your Newsletter Engagement Rate.
- [00:27] What do we mean by the term ‘engagement rate’?
- [00:48] Ensuring that your emails and newsletters are valuable to your audience.
- [02:07] Tactics to use to stay out of the spam folder!
- [02:34] Tricks for getting higher open rates and interest in your communications.
- [02:49] Storytelling strategies and evoking curiosity and excitement.
- [03:13] The value of using personalization in your subject lines.
- [04:01] Using questions early on to boost response rates and deliverability.
- [04:22] That’s it!
- [04:24] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live events.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...