In episode #1783, we talk about how to go about increasing the engagement rate of your email newsletter! No matter what you are sending out to your audience, getting people to open and react to your content is a high priority. Tune in to hear about how you can boost these numbers, avoid being stuck in the spam folder, and get people excited for your next email too!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Increase Your Newsletter Engagement Rate.
- [00:27] What do we mean by the term ‘engagement rate’?
- [00:48] Ensuring that your emails and newsletters are valuable to your audience.
- [02:07] Tactics to use to stay out of the spam folder!
- [02:34] Tricks for getting higher open rates and interest in your communications.
- [02:49] Storytelling strategies and evoking curiosity and excitement.
- [03:13] The value of using personalization in your subject lines.
- [04:01] Using questions early on to boost response rates and deliverability.
- [04:22] That’s it!
- [04:24] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live events.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....