In episode #1783, we talk about how to go about increasing the engagement rate of your email newsletter! No matter what you are sending out to your audience, getting people to open and react to your content is a high priority. Tune in to hear about how you can boost these numbers, avoid being stuck in the spam folder, and get people excited for your next email too!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Increase Your Newsletter Engagement Rate.
- [00:27] What do we mean by the term ‘engagement rate’?
- [00:48] Ensuring that your emails and newsletters are valuable to your audience.
- [02:07] Tactics to use to stay out of the spam folder!
- [02:34] Tricks for getting higher open rates and interest in your communications.
- [02:49] Storytelling strategies and evoking curiosity and excitement.
- [03:13] The value of using personalization in your subject lines.
- [04:01] Using questions early on to boost response rates and deliverability.
- [04:22] That’s it!
- [04:24] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live events.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...