In episode #1783, we talk about how to go about increasing the engagement rate of your email newsletter! No matter what you are sending out to your audience, getting people to open and react to your content is a high priority. Tune in to hear about how you can boost these numbers, avoid being stuck in the spam folder, and get people excited for your next email too!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Increase Your Newsletter Engagement Rate.
- [00:27] What do we mean by the term ‘engagement rate’?
- [00:48] Ensuring that your emails and newsletters are valuable to your audience.
- [02:07] Tactics to use to stay out of the spam folder!
- [02:34] Tricks for getting higher open rates and interest in your communications.
- [02:49] Storytelling strategies and evoking curiosity and excitement.
- [03:13] The value of using personalization in your subject lines.
- [04:01] Using questions early on to boost response rates and deliverability.
- [04:22] That’s it!
- [04:24] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn about our virtual and live events.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at http://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1868, Neil and Eric talk about CRO tips that will help you convert. Whether it’s having a range of payment options or looking at your image quality, there are numerous ways to optimize y...
In episode #1867, Neil and Eric talk about some rules they follow with marketing. From the rule of seven to the 80/20 rule, there is no shortage of top marketing tips for you. Tune in to hear it all!...
In episode #1866, Neil and Eric share seven ways to gamify your social media to gain a following. From contests to giveaways, there are so many creative ways to engage people. You just have to know ho...