In Episode #122, Neil and Eric share about how to integrate the holidays into your marketing campaign. Listen as they list down the ways and tactics you can use to get that “most wonderful time of the year” feel in your marketing.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Integrate the Holiday Seasons into your Marketing Campaign
- 00:37 – Have a holiday calendar
- 00:53 – Google “Holiday Campaigns” to know what others are doing
- 01:05 – Offer discounts and promotions
- 02:10 – Make sure you have your products in stock
- 02:43 – Promote holiday campaigns in advance
- 03:44 – Set partnerships and promotions beforehand
- 04:43 – Have upsells and downsells to maximize profit per user
- 05:22 – Use contests for holidays
- 05:35 – KingSumo is one contest platforms you can use
- 06:09 – Put countdown timers like PlusThis in the emails to set the urgency
- 06:47 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Discuss with your team what you can offer for the holiday seasons.
- Make sure your inventory is fully stocked BEFORE the holiday promotion begins.
- Discounts and promotions during holidays is a SURE and effective way to sell.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...