In episode #911, we discuss how you can juice LinkedIn. Tune in to hear how to use this site to your advantage.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Juice LinkedIn
- [00:45] No one ever talks about LinkedIn.
- [01:06] The organic reach is extremely powerful right now.
- [02:00] Eric made a video, posted it on LinkedIn and tagged several relevant people. That post got a ton of views with little effort.
- [02:25] It’s hard to get that same amount of reach on Facebook.
- [02:37] LinkedIn is hungry for video content, so upload any kind of video and you will get traffic.
- [03:30] Get people from your company to engage with your post.
- [03:48] Timing doesn’t matter on LinkedIn.
- [04:18] If you and your team share WiFi, jump off the network to engage with your posts, that way the likes and shares come from different IP addresses.
- [04:46] That’s it for today!
- [04:52] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2568, we set our sights on growing business trends. We navigate the dynamic landscape of emerging trends that are reshaping the business world, with a spotlight on industry giants like Sho...
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...